суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

age of majority card application form




So Iapos;m watching Jem and the Holograms from Netflix.... Hilarious

today I had to unpack an entire shipment of Witch Balls from the Pairpoint glass company. Two boxes full of breakables and Fricken SHREDDED�NEWSPAPER "gah that shit gets everywhere add that to people buying stuff and mass amounts of newpaper sticking to everything... I got to read the funnies from 2 weeks of Cape Cod Times so that was cool.

Other random story from work, the other day two separate random people asked me about my psoriasis. This one guy had it so bad. It kinda made me feel bad. So glad that I�donapos;t have the plaque psoriasis. Randomly random eh?

meh my hands still feel all icky from touching all that newspaper meh...

ooo and I left my book at work again. Suckage

And tommorrow Iapos;m wearing my first full out costume of the season, Cheshire Cat woot woot
age of majority card application form, age of majority card application, age of majority card, age of majority canada.



Комментариев нет: