суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bardwell lake texas




I have the 15 meals, and have planned the next 30 evening meals.

There is of course room for flexibility, but Samantha has been informed that takeaways will be solely restricted to the weekend, and if there is anything she particularly likes - lunches at the weekend are the time. Hence we had KFC today for lunch, and will probably have pancakes tomorrow for lunch.

I spent a shite load at the supermarket and butcher today. My fridge is full of good food, and my freezer full of meat and the cupboard is full too. Not to mention the cleaning stuff Hopefully Iapos;ll only have to drop into the supermarket next week for Milk, fruit and fresh veges I donapos;t think Iapos;ll need much in the way of cleaning stuff til next year still better to buy stuff while I can Next monthapos;s commission will need to be spent on Xmas pressies.
Right now, the hardest thing is not having any snack foods or diet coke. Must stick to water... Must except with alcohol of course

I also spent money on house hold items that iapos;d been meaning to get. I still need a baking tray... Just having trouble finding one, and remembering that i need one when in stores that might sell them - like the Warehouse.

not too much else to report really, with some luck Iapos;ll win lotto tonight, not counting on it though.

cheapest miele vacuum cleaners, bardwell lake texas, bardwell mcalister, bardwell meta tags, bardwell park.



Комментариев нет: